SOME FAMOUS DEAN AMBROSE QUOTES 

COMPILED FROM
 1. https://www.wwe.com/inside/13-favorite-dean-ambrose-quotes
 2. https://www.azquotes.com/author/57480-Dean_Ambrose
 3. https://dean-ambrose.net/?page_id=344 
  AND SOME OTHER SOURCES


 NOT BY ANY ORDER
source: wwe.com



 1. "NOPE"


 2. “We’re gonna burn together, but you’re gonna perish alone.”


 3. "Best in the World is just a gimmick. I'm better than the best. I actually am as good as everyone else pretends to be. It’s scary."


 4. “There’s three things we are good at: Drinking, fighting and making women fall in love with us.”


 5. “I don’t need to be a better person. That’s a lost cause anyway.”


 6. “There are three things in this world that will survive a nuclear explosion: Twinkies, cockroaches and Dean Ambroses.”


 7. “When I walk in this building, the seas part. I’m like Moses; a dog with rabies. Nobody wants to get within 10 feet of me.”


 8. “You’re gonna have to run me over with a car to get rid of me, Sunshine.”


 9. "My mind is a very dangerous place to be.”


 10. "I can't sleep well lately so, instead of counting sheep, I count punching Seth Rollins in the face.”





 11. “I spent two months in a jail once … in a small, little Mexican border town.”


 12. “Your life changes when I am your enemy.”


 13. "You beat us up, you leave us laying, you hit us with a sledgehammer in the head, we just don't care."


 14. "I've got ice water running through my veins, I'm cool."


 15. "From one scumbag to another..."


 16. "There's no, 'Oh my God, somebody else is gonna come back and take my spot.' I wanna have a spot that's my spot, that nobody can take away, because nobody else is me."


 17. "I am an unstoppable killing machine. I am the greatest champion that ever walked the face of this planet."


 18. "I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people."


 19. "I have no fear; I have nothing to lose. I'd rather burn out than fade away, and I would rather go out in a blaze of glory on my own terms than let anybody dictate anything to me in my career. I had the chance to wrestle The Undertaker [on Smackdown in 2013], and one thing I took away from it was that he looked me in the eye and said, 'Trust your instincts because you've got great instincts.'"


 20. "I still feel indestructible. More so than I did back then. In other words, they’re gonna need a bigger saw."






 21. "… I couldn’t look too far ahead because I had too many weapons flying at my head to look too far into the future.”


 22. "I got this glasspiece stuck in my eyeball,this barbedwire is somewhere around my kidney,swallowed nail or something,Who knows? "


 23. "....next time I’ll just take down the ropes and replace them with barbed wire.”


 24. “[Hardcore matches] were the environment that fit my personality perfectly,"


 25. "Three missing teeth in the back of his mouth. One nipple lost in the heat of competition and personally sewed back on afterward"


 26. "Wrapping yourself in barbed wire is an easy way to get noticed."


 27. "I was a little bored of regular old wrestling."


 28. “I never had any intention of taking things as far as I did.”


 29. “I always take pride in the fact that nobody can mess with me and I never let anybody mess with me my entire life,”


 30. “I may not be the biggest guy in the world or strongest guy in the world. I don’t have those gifts. But I will take more punishment and I’m willing to withstand more abuse. A lot of people say, ‘It takes a lot to beat him’ or whatever. I’m trying to show you in the most literal terms, my body is indestructible, whether its glass or fire or barbed wire.”





 31. “I’ll get a lot of trophies in my career, but you’ll get a ribbon that says ‘Participant!'”



 32. "Forks and plates and tables, ….don’t ask me man deathmatch wrestling is weird. I honestly wouldn’t have ever thought I’d find myself competing in something like Tournament of Death, but I found that it fit me like a glove."



 33. “I have more belts than I have f**king pairs of pants!”


34. "I am the king of my own universe"



35. "I can take a beating like nobody in this industry."




36. "Luck is winning the lottery, alright? And I ain't ever won a buck off of scratch-offs."



37. "I'm like a newborn baby deer... just naturally beautiful."



38. "Well i woke up early this morning... very early... like 11. I opened up chakras to the universe for my morning meditation. I then chat with the spirit of John Denver. He played me a new song he'd been working on and he also told me that i would have a match tonight. So i wandered about Pikes Peaks mountains. And i climbed up the mountain, i  stand at the top and breathe in that fresh Colorado air. Then i look at the future. Future looks bright"


39. "You need to break some eggs to prepare an omlet"


40. "I didn't find wrestling, wrestling found me. I was put on reserve to do thing that other people ..amm.. can't bring themselves. Do you understand the level of commitment it takes to break a man's leg .... " - KCL News




41 . An interview on GOOD MORNING ACADIANA
A:  I gotta ask where did Lunatic Fringe come from?
DEAN : "My EX wife!! Aah !! Steven your are a morning press. Let me ask you a question. You ever wake up in the morning on the WRONG side of the bed ? You ever wake up in the morning and think i dont like the way everything feels in life right now because you ever wake up in the morning and feel like you are the WWE WorldHeavy Champion..... " -https://youtu.be/j-j48sMEPeo


42. " .... You can't be pushed around in this world. You can't let anybody take advantage of you. You gotta stand up for yourself. I feel like its the great message that I send you know..a.. all the fans of WWE Universe who are children, to the next generation you think basically I'm the like...aa... am the good role model here.. I am the Freaking Mickey Mouse here... "


43. "...This ring, these fists, this heart is all I have, and as long as this heart is beating ain’t nobody ever gonna take that away."






THANKS FOR VISITING..
DO HIT THOSE LIKE AND SUSCRIBE BUTTON

0 comments:

Post a Comment